Friday, March 2, 2012

The Best Tool to Rip DVD Files

Best DVD Ripper, is the best one I have tried to rip DVD files. Once, I wanted to watch a DVD movie on my iPad, but it didn’t support the format. My friend recommended me to use this product. She said it offers free trail. I followed her suggestions and downloaded it. And I successfully ripped the DVD movie in a short time and enjoyed it with my friend. I can’t help recommending this Best DVD Ripper to everyone.
Best DVD Ripper, which is specially designed to rip DVD files, can easily rip DVD to video formats (MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, 3GP, etc.) and even HD video. Besides, you can set audio tracks and subtitle according to your requirements as it allows users to rip DVD to audio files like MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, etc.



It does more than you think. Maybe you don’t want to use iPad, never mind! This Best DVD Ripper can rip DVD not only to iPad, but also to PSP, iPod, iPhone, Zune, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, Apple TV, Xbox, NDs, Mobile phone, etc. More functions are thoughtfully taken into account to provide users more convenience. You can trim the start time and end time of the DVD to be ripped; you can crop it by modifying the frame and setting its aspect ratio; and you can also select several files to merge them, after which you will get the synthetic one. If you prefer to make a mark on it, just click the “clip” button, choose “watermark” option, and then you can add pictures as well as texts. I added a small photo with my name on the video when I rip the DVD, and it seems perfect.
Click “Effect” button, and you can set up the brightness, contrast and saturation. Finally, click “Settings”, and start ripping your DVD.

For Mac users, you can refer to Best DVD Ripper for Mac. It is as excellent as the front one. For example, if you want to clip the audio’s time length, click the “Trim” button. Then you can trim it with two methods. One is that you can drag the slider under the video to set the start time and finish time. Or you can click “Start Time” and “End Time” to select the time length.



At last, wait just one moment, you’ll get it. Everything is as you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment